Reviews in the category "gay-friendly":
- 2020 Visions, by Jame Delano, Frank Quitely, Warren Pleece, James Romberger.
- A Distant Soil Volume IV, by Colleen Doran.
- A Nut at the Opera, by Maurice Vellekoop.
- Age of Bronze, by Eric Shanower.
- Antique White House, by Diana R. Sassť.
- Codename: Knockout, by Robert Rodi & Various artists.
- Desert Peach: Afterdead, by Donna Barr.
- Devlin Waugh: Red Tide, by John Smith, Colin MacNeil, Steve Yeowell.
- Devlin Waugh: Swimming in Blood, by John Smith, Sean Phillips, Siku, Michael Gaydos.
- Fox Bunny Funny, by Andy Hartzell.
- Frater Mine, by Sean McGrath, Juan Romera.
- Gotham Central: Half a Life, by Grek Rucka & Michael Lark.
- Heroes Anonymous #2, by Scott M. Gimple, Bill Morrison & Pia Guerra.
- How to Love and Yirmi Pinkus, by Yirmi Pinkus, Itzik Rennert.
- Liberty From Hell #1-3, by Christina Hanson.
- Locas, by Jaime Hernandez & Gilbert Hernandez.
- Lost Girls, by Alan Moore & Melinda Gebbie.
- Maria's Wedding, by Nunzio De Filippis, Christina Weir, Josť Garibaldi.
- Martin & John #1, by Hee Jung Park.
- Odds Off, by Matt Madden.
- One Bloody Year, by Michel Lacombe.
- Past Lies, by Christina Weir, Nunzio Defilippis, Christopher Mitten.
- Rawhide Kid: Slap Leather, by Howard Zimmerman & John Severin.
- The Vesuvius Club Graphic Edition, by Mark Gatiss & Ian Bass.
- The Virgin Project, by K.D. Boze, Stasia Kato.
- Top Ten: The Forty-Niners, by Alan Moore & Gene Ha.
- Wet Moon, by Ross Campbell.
- Batton Lash's creatures comfort, by Batton Lash.
- Clive Barker's Tapping The Vein, by Clive Barker, P. Craig Russell, John Bolton & Bo Hampton.
- Howard Cruse's Swimmer, by Howard Cruse.
- Paul Hornschemeier's comics, by Paul Hornschemeier.
- Sam Kieth's Zero Girl, by Sam Kieth.